March 9th and 10th, 2023 - Florianópolis, SC - Brazil
We would like to invite you to an interactive discussion seeking better building simulation to improve both design and operation. The main themes include:
- software simulation and development techniques;
- integration of different ways to simulate;
- performance-oriented build design; and
- indoor environment and human behavior.
STAY TUNED TO THE EVENT INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/ibpsalatam2023/
Map for location around the event
Registration opened from December 20th 2022 to March 06 2023.
Undergraduate student (BRL 150.00)
Graduate student (BRL 300.00)
Professor/Researcher (BRL 500.00)
Professional (BRL 500.00)
11/30/2022 - DEADLINE FOR ARTICLE SUBMISSION
12/9/2022 - DEADLINE FOR ARTICLE SUBMISSION [EXTENDED]
12/20/2022 - REGISTRATION OPENING
- 31/01/2023 - NOTIFICATION OF APPROVED ARTICLES
02/15/2023 - RECEIPT OF REVISED ARTICLES
- 03/03/2023 - DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING PRESENTATIONS
09/03/2023 - START OF THE EVENT
- Please use template (click here) ;of presentation of the event.
- Each presentation should have a maximum of 10 minutes (we recommend between 8 and 10).
- There will be 2 (two) minutes for questions from the audience to the article presenter.
- Remembering that you are free to prepare the presentation material and your speech in the language you prefer (Portuguese, Spanish or English).
Contact: ibpsalatam2023@gmail.< wbr />com